Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Who's Mercede?

Welcome.

First off thank you so much for coming to visit this blog about a special girl named 
Mercede Joy Carmichael and this is her story.
I am nine years old. I have been fighting Acute Monoblastic Leukemia since June 9, 2011. I went through five rounds of chemo and thought I was getting better and almost ready to go home. But two days after Christmas 2011 the doctors told me that the chemo didn't work and the leukemia was back. It made me and my family really sad, but we are still fighting! I have to go through more rounds of chemo, and have a bone marrow transplant as soon as they find a match for me.
The Mission
The main mission for this blog is to get people to share it and send cards to Cede! as well as prayers that God will heal her body in the name of Jesus. She loves getting cards from all over the world and it would sure help her feel better. She is a remarkable little Girl with such a strong faith in God. She tells her mommy "God doesn't need the chemo to heal me". Please take a couple minutes to send her a card! IT WILL MAKE A DIFFRENCE IN HER LIFE BY YOU SENDING A CARD. It doesnt where you live, she will be so excited to see so much encouragment. No kind act is too small.

The Address
Hemby Childrens Hospital
Attention Mercede Carmichael
Room 210
200 Hawthorne Ln.
Charlotte, NC 28204
More about Mercede
If you want to know more about this litte girl
you can add her CaringBridge Website
which her Mother gives updates
about Cede and how she is doing.
BE THE MATCH.
Mercede still needs a bone marrow donor you coul save her life or if not here other people just like Cede who need a match in order to survive.
AS ALWAYS GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment